Saturday, March 14, 2009
"Claretian Life Animation Project"(CLAP) is established in the catholic Church through the congregation of the Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary(Claretians) On 15th June 2004 at Claretian provincial House, West Tambaram, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
CLAP is to promote and to create "DignifiedHuman Living Conditions" to the people, victimized by HIV/AIDS, Differently abled (disabillity) Disaster and promotion of Ecology, which lead them towards a joyfilled situation.
1. Persons infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
2. Differently abled -(Physical disabillity) .
3. Promotion of Ecology and to the victims of Disasters.
Kancheepuram District and entire Tamilnadu.
- Creation of Awareness through free general health camps in the urban, semi urban and rural areas with one to one counselling.
- Creation awareness in the Educational Institution, Youth clubs, Self Help Groups and in the churches.
- Medical and Nutritional support to the victims of HIV/AIDS.
- Educational Support to the victims of HIV/AIDS.
- Formation of peer networks.
HIV/AIDS - Future Plan
- Extension of Home Based and Community Based Care and Support for the victims of HIV/AIDS.
- Establishment of "Care Home" for the infected and affected orphaned children of HIV/AIDS.
- Medical Assistance to Differently abled persons.
- Free Distribution of Wheel Chairs.
- Educational Assistance, sponsorship to differently abled students or to the children of differently abled.
- Formation of differently abled Self Help Groups(SHG)
- Empowerment of differently abled persons by participating with the different networks and Goverment Sectors.
Differently abled - Future Plans
- Establishment of Short Stay Hostel for the differently abled person with special facilities in Chennai.
- Income generating entrepreneurship training programme and employment consultancy service for differently abled persons.
Ecology and Disaster Management - Present
- Formation of Disaster Management
- We provided Relife and Rehabilitation Service, after Tsunami to the village of Kameswaram at Nagapatinam District, Tamilnadu.
- Creation of Awareness Programme in the Educational Institutions, Youth Clubs, Self Help Groups and in the Church.
Ecology and Disaster Management - Future Plan
- Networking with the NGO's, movements and Government sectors, who are involved in the Promotionof Ecology and Disaster Management and Preparedness.
- Advance mobilisation of personnels, materials and the finance resources to the victims of Disasters.
- Formation of "Eco Tambaram" Volunteers Association.
You Are Invited to become partners of C L A P as
- Professional Consultants.
- As Individual Sponsers.
Claretian Provincial House,P.Box.No.43, Bharathi Nagar,1 st Main Road,West Tambaram,Chennai.600045.Tamilnadu.India.
Claretian Life Animation Prohject(CLAP),
No695/2 Vaithiyar St, Thirusulam Chennai- 600043. Tamilnadu, India.
Phone: +91-44-22640809, +91-9884003187
Donations can be sent in favour of
Claretian Life Animation Project, Chennai.
(Tax Exemption under 80G).